Auto Insurance Coverage
There's a lot to think about when it comes to auto insurance coverage. Your insurance Agent is a licensed professional who knows the ins and outs, industry lingo and coverage options. Your Agent's experience and knowledge will help you select the best coverage for you.
As an Erie Insurance Policyholder, you’ll receive superior auto insurance protection and excellent service at the lowest possible cost. At ERIE, we treat each other as we wish to be treated: fairly, with kindness and professionalism. You have our word.
Learn more about your options for auto insurance:
- Coverage for your Auto – Understand the auto insurance coverage you’ll have when you purchase a policy with Erie Insurance.
- More Than Standard Coverage – ERIE’s extra features go above and beyond standard auto insurance coverage. Learn more about these features that Erie Insurance provides to you and your family at no additional charge.
- ERIE Rate LockSM - You have a chance to lock in a competitive premium on your auto insurance.
- Additional Coverage – Whether you’d like to customize protection for a new vehicle or increase the coverage limits provided in your policy, ERIE’s auto policy can be tailored to meet your individual needs:
- State Insurance Information – ERIE’s geographic presence extends to 11 states and the District of Columbia. Learn more about what auto insurance coverage your state requires you to carry.
- Terms and Definitions – Learn more about the terms that are common with ERIE’s auto insurance coverage.
Insurance is complicated but understanding your auto policy doesn’t have to be. For assistance, contact a local ERIE Agent.